There are 3 phases for all our website development projects.
Phase #1 | The Beginning
- Design: Most of the time we are provided with a completed design to work with from one of our agency partners. If you don’t already have a design, we can connect you with one of these agencies.
- Once you have signed off the design and provided a green light to get started on the website development, our production manager will get in touch to confirm the following
- Timeline: Estimated duration for the project, and estimated completion date
- Design files: The info and specs that your design files need to follow, and how to add these files to our Google Drive
- A request for confirmation of your sitemap / site structure
- The next major milestone which is when we have built the Home page and it’s ready for your refinements
- Once the home page is confirmed we’ll move on to the inner pages
- How to add features that are beyond the original scope/price
- Our standard payment terms
Phase #2 | The Middle
- We continue development work on the inner pages
- You provide your content for us to insert, and / or we provide a login so you can start adding your own content
- Refinements to functionality, design and content with your input